– A booklet – a practical guide with simple and money saving ideas.
– A 4-minute shower timer – to help you take shorter showers, saving both water and energy.
– A DIY Planet Repairs Mug – a helpful reminder to only boil the amount you need when making a a cup of tea or coffee.
– Stickers – to help remind you to unplug, switch off and turn down.
– A window sticker and badge – to show your commitment.
Pretty good for free, just like the British Gas Green Survival Pack I got last month. Unfortunately it is only available to Londoners but hopefully other places and countries can follow suit. Does your city have a similar scheme to this?