The eco clothing company that is managed by it’s members, nvohk, has gone live today. Previously we’ve written about the company here, but in brief members will contribute $50 in annual membership dues to…
- Receive regular business updates and provide ongoing feedback via message boards
- Help make major business decisions including logo design, product designs, advertising, sponsored athletes and musicians, etc.
- Members will be invited via email to login to nvohk.com and read about specific business decisions on the table. Members will then vote on their preferred outcome. when members reach a consensus of 60%+ (active votes), the decision will be executed via nvohk’s management.
- Earn reward points based on 35% of net profits (1 to 1 ratio of dollars to points)
- Identify and select beneficiaries for corporate charitable donations (10% of net profits to environmental charities)
I will be signing up and plan to keep you all updated on the progress of the company and how well things are going. You can join up too for $50 if the idea and terms appeal to you.