Miessence After Shave Balm Product Review

I love receiving products from BuyGreen as they’re packaged in reused boxes. It’s a cool feature, the boxes are stamped on the inside that they’ve shamelessly reused the box, and that’s great in my opinion.

This time I received Miessence After Shave Balm. It’s a pretty expensive product, at $23.95, but less than some high end traditional after shave balms and lotions.

Miessence After Shave Balm

It’s Certified Organic which according to their standards means that “it contains at least 95% organically produced agricultural ingredients (excluding water and salt). The remaining ingredients (up to 5%) can be non-agricultural substances or non-organically produced agricultural ingredients, with strict processing criteria (eg: absolutely no GMOs or synthetics chemicals)”.

Made with organic chamomile and marshmallow, these are the two things you can smell the most. It also contains organic witch hazel, aloe vera and St. John’s wort to help soothe and calm razor burn. It comes in a pump bottom which makes it easy to apply. It works nciely, it was quickly absorbed, didn’t leave me looking shiny or greasy, and I didn’t feel like I needed to wash my hands to get it off afterwards.

Putting a balm on that contains only edible ingredients makes me think it’s got to be better for me that those weird long-named chemicals I see on other after shave products.

Apparently the ingredients are also cold-formulated so precious oils are never exposed to damaging heat. I didn’t know that, but sounds good.

You can ge Miessence After Shave Balm and a lot of other green products for your home and office from BuyGreen.

2 thoughts on “Miessence After Shave Balm Product Review

  1. Thanks for review of miessence after shave balm. Here is another review that might be helpful for those who are interested in using miessence after shave balm from @shavereview.

    http://www.shavereview.com/Content/3088

    “Over the past 30 years of shaving on a daily basis, I’ve tried and reviewed 100’s of After Shave Creams, Balms, Oils, and Lotions. Miessence After Shave Balm is truly unique and amazing! I would highly recommend this product to all men with all types of skin. You will not find a better product for your face and your shave! I’ll gladly stick my neck out and say, Miessence After Shave Balm is one of the finest after shave products I’ve ever used”! It shall remain tucked away in my ditty for many days to come!”

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s