Buy Green is a green online store that I love. I love they send me products in reused boxes (like mobile phone boxes) that I can then reuse myself. The packing peanuts that this latest candle came protected in were reused and also are completely biodegradable by soaking in water. I think I’ll reuse them first though.
The Harmony candle I was sent is an aromatherapy beeswax glassware candles and is 100% Beeswax. There are nine scents:
– Harmony – Lavender and Geranium is a calming, floral blend that promotes balance and relaxation.
– Clarity – Lime and May Chang is a cheerful, citrus tonic that fuels awareness and certainty.
– Enlightenment – Bergamont and Mint is a fresh, energizing union that brings wisdom and clarity.
– Meditation – Rosewood and Cedarwood is a calm, woody aroma that clears the mind and promotes inner peace.
– Radiance – Ylang Ylang and Tangerine is a warm, delightful blend that inspires well being and wisdom.
– Rapture – Patchouli and Cassia is a stirring exotic aroma that arouses passion and renews the spirit.
– Rejuvenation – Sweet Orange and Clove Bud is a spicy, uplifting medley that revives and restores inner strength.
– Sensuality – Palmarosa and Geranium is a warm, floral blend that relieves anxiety and sparks desire.
– Vitality – Lemongrass and Grapefruit is a zesty, refreshing fusion that stimulates the senses and restores the spirit.
So what is the candle like? It’s bigger and heavier than expected and smells great, as you would expect. I like it because it’s 100% beeswax, no paraffin added to bulk it up. Strangely I think it smells less when burning, though that’s probably because I’m not sat right next to it. While I have never found inner strength from any candle I think it’s nice and relaxing and covers up food cooking smells really well.
This was is $22 but lasts 120 hours so value for money and none of that harmful black soot. Get it from Buy Green.